GUIDED PYRAMID LAKE CANOE ADVENTURE
Book a private trip or join a group
Great for couples, friends and families! Enjoy the incredible sights and wildlife in true Canadian fashion in a hand crafted Canoe with baked goods and hot drinks!
THIS IS WILDCURRENt's SIGNATURE CANOE EXPERIENCE IN THE CANADIAN ROCKIES
- No experience necessary for this guided adventure
- Can accommodate 2 to 6 guests per boat
- You can choose to paddle or to relax and take in the views
- Tours operate rain or shine but not if it's too windy
- Tours run from April 15th - Nov 5th.
- Full refund with 24 hour notice.
- July and August dates will sell out. Book early
- Canoes are hand crafted and are designed for maximum stability
- Home-baked treats and hot drinks
MAYBE YOU'LL GET TO CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR WILDER NEIGHBOURS
What to expect on your Guided Canoe Adventure
The Pyramid Lake Canoe Adventure is an excellent way to start or finish your day in Jasper National Park. Wild Current specializes in small group, unique canoe adventures for couples, friends and families. Our guests often tell us they are blown away by the numerous snow-capped peaks that surround them, and the chance to see wildlife that call the area home. We'll have an eye out for osprey, loons, muskrat and beaver. Fingers-crossed, we may even see moose, bear, elk, deer and wolves!
We love hearing that our clients enjoyed winding down lakeside and appreciate quality time with their travel mates. It's a way to get away from the crowds and enjoy Jasper on your own terms. We'll take good care of you: canoeing to shore for homemade treats, hot drinks and summer day swims or autumn campfires. We look forward to introducing you to Jasper up close and on the water.
What our guests say...
“One of the most memorable experiences my wife and I have ever had.” - Phillip S. on TripAdvisor
“Amazing canoeing in breathtaking scenery” - Chris, London, UK.
“On each trip guests tell us how they’re blown away by the beauty of the mountain ranges, the snow-capped peaks, and the reflection of the mountains on the water. They also love being shoreside for homemade treats and hot drinks. We look forward to introducing you to Jasper up close and on the water”
- Travis Anderson & Brett Haug Guides/Owners at WildCurrent Outfitters
Other articles on Wild Current Canoe Adventures: