Experience two of Jasper's best attractions!
Fly to the top of Whistler's Mountain on The Jasper Sky Tram
float in a handcrafted cedar strip canoe on Pyramid Lake
WHAT TO EXPECT
Head up to the top of Whistlers Mountain on the Jasper Tramway. Enjoy the magnificent views and stunning alpine scenery. Across the valley you will see Pyramid Lake, the spot for your next adventure. A canoe tour in a handmade cedar strip boat on one of the most beautiful lakes in Jasper National Park. You'll take time out on one of the secluded beaches for home baking and other refreshments. Canoeing in the Canadian Rockies, is a must for anyone's checklist.
- Select your Canoe departure date and time online. The SkyTram portion is an open booking to be redeemed anytime in 2018
- Print two (2) copies of your confirmation email. Present these as proof of purchase upon arrival at each attraction.
- Exchange your proof of purchase at the SkyTram Guest Services window for a ticket to board the next available flight time. We recommend taking a morning or evening flight for shortest wait times. As well feel free to call Wild Current Outfitters so we can help plan your Skytram adventure.
- To get to the SkyTram - Follow the Icefields Parkway south of Jasper, turn right onto Whistlers Road and follow it up the mountain to the Jasper Skytram.
- Call or email Wild Current if you have any questions.